Thursday, July 27, 2006

life life life, a journey of our life

wa, so sian nw.. tim and bert is beside me talking abt gers, dota and project.. haha.. but i m here doing my own things, laptop batt left 32%.. dunnoe can tahan until when.. intend to do ECD ppt slides wan.. but dun noe y no mood or the feeling to do it.. now chat abit it left 29%..

happy tat my HRM project finish liao, happy tat tml i m going for NDP (preview).. but suddenly saw my things in life again.. sabrina mei and my buddy ricky got problem, but cant help them to solve coz its abt kinda feeling thing u noe.. both party love each other but cant be together.. maybe as a third party i see sometimes where the problems lies la.. but i really hope tat mei and ric can get together la..

monday ECD presentation, stress.. not prepared.. ppt slides have finish, complete report not with me.. tonight working, cant do.. tml going NDP, cant do.. sunday working in afternoon, cant do.. only left sunday night le.. BUT, intend to go out with baobei wan.. hai.. tat is y i always says 24hr a day is NOT ENOUGH.. i think i had live my everyday life to the fullest of the fullest liao la.. spending time with my family, baobei and friends together... then need to work and study.. sometimes really wondering that some ppl always say they are busy, no time.. even a meal out also like their time 1 min earn a few thousand.. WTH..

now left 16%.. baobei meeting sally.. then wanna meet her wan, but she dun noe got eat with friends anot.. so i dun wan disturb lo.. 1 person in sch with tim n bert bert.. haha.. they doing their project, in the same time disturbing me also..

shit 11% liao.. my laptop warning me liao la..(come out the icon liao).. haha.. i better go swimming liao (irrelevant sentence).. Zoom~~


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]