Thursday, September 14, 2006

Activities lining up for me..

had been working almost all day long for the past 2 weeks liao.. damn tired, batery almost finish.. coz wanting to earn more ma, then got more money.. work for at least 40 hrs per week le.. didnt went out much also.. then also didnt spend more time with baobei, so guilty.. but she now after exam liao.. today juz went out with her, almost spend the whole day.. haha.. morning wake up at 10.30am then went to SIR building to change my passport photo and extent my passport.. in the end reached there, took my photo liao then i went to the counter, handed over my passport and the lady told me tat i had already change n renewed my passport the last time in march.. i was like "wat the.." haha.. MA LU!!!

next week got a lot of activitied for me liao..
sunday -- went chalet with my Sec sch friends, haha.. gotta be fun.. haha..
tuesday -- morning check out then had to go home change cloths and go for IMF at the Esplanade..
wednesday -- working full
thursday -- spend time with baobei and family..
friday (afternoon) -- go celebrate yanting birthhday
(night) -- go take coach go malaysia to attend my friend's wedding
--> i think will be 26th of september night reached singapore ba..

wa.. gotta faint..


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]