Monday, September 17, 2007

Attachment at Sei Woo (first 2 week) & Introducing to the MAO's family founded by SAN MAO

Ok.. 2 weeks had past .. oh man.. first week was like.. , hell to me.. coz the whole environment had change.. I was cant really adapt to it the first few days. My whole mind was like “I wan to withdraw from IAP, I wan to withdraw from IAP..” at the 2nd day I even msg my LO telling her if I am able to withdraw from IAP.. haha.. this is how bad it was man.. then the work given to me was like.. hm.. A LOT, last year aug till this year july all the discrepancies (error with their transaction).. how m I going to find, how m I going to solve.. omg.. haha.. 1st week was like 1 year.. haha.. time is crawling when I m in the office la.. then heard tat susan going off liao.. omg..

Here have to intro some of my new friends I met in the company, they were all very friendly la.. haha…

-Ice (CSC manager, my direct in-charge)
-Ivy, BA MAO (juz sitting next to me)
-yun yun, WU MAO
-jenny, LIANG MAO
This four I had already know them since my last ITP over there le..

-Jac, QI MAO (ice assistance)
-shan shan (taking over Linda things, still cant accept the fact tat Linda left liao, omg)
-jia ying, the famous SAN MAO (later will intro to u all)
-vichelle, SI MAO (startin I thought is michelle, but then vichelle the name is kind of weird to me.)
This four jus know them only..

If you are thinking y some of them have the “mao mao” name right.. actually I also not very sure.. heard tat jia ying is the founder, SAN MAO, a famous scholar in China in the past.. btw I m LIU MAO.. wth, suddenly appointed this MAO.. juz becoz many of them have a mao, they make me one also.. omg.. haha..

The san mao n si mao keep making fun of me with the china guy, ming jie, juz came in on Thursday to take over san mao duty coz her last day is on Friday liao.. she going off to a company that is related to her studies..





below is a brief and show picture introduction.. haha.. (no offence)



























all of them very friendly n nice i should say.. haha.. and also VERY FUNNY.. especially tat SAN MAO.. wahaha.. ok la.. stop here liao..

think Si mao gotta kill me when she see this.. haha.. i think all of them will.. haha.. nvm la, for laugther only huh.. haha..


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]