Friday, December 01, 2006

Esplanade.. The ARTISTIC side of me, haha..

haha.. can't believe ba.. even ronnie can be artistic ok.. haha.. hey, come on.. i not that lousy right.. let go through the pics 1 by 1.. haha..















haha.. this pic nice ba.. dun noe y, seems like my friends who see this pic s my desktop background, u noe wat.. they say it is hong kong.. wahaha.. how i wish i can get to tavel.. Malaysia is my best friend, go until sian... haha..




















can see me, can't see me.. ur eyes is playing tricks on u man.. i didnt photoshop hor.. this is call SKILL.. haha.. "Hallow man"




















haha.. see her, see her not.. "Hallow ger" baobei happen to fly pass.. haha.. loves baobei lots.. i can always see u.. bweah..

now waiting for my PAY DAY, coz no money liao.. haha.. BROKE.. then if PAY DAY come means COMMON TEST is here again.. OMG.. haha.. this time have t really study liao. haha..


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]