Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I FeeL GOOD~~~my attachment is GREAT.

wahaha... today went for my attachment briefing.. wa.. so happy.. haha.. i was very concern abt the pay actually.. haha.. firstly Apex-Pal (sakae sushi) cant take me in for attachment at the last minute (or i should say rejected).. i receive the Apex-Pal letter but my officer told me tat the Apex-Pal called up last few days informing them that they cant take me in... wth.. but nvm..

luckily they rejected me, or else i cant find such a good job at Sei Woo Polymer technology Industries.. haha.. i was praying that the pay is at least $500 (coz sch say it is normally $440).. haha.. to my SURPRISE.. it is ... is.. $660.. i noe to some of u think may be low la.. but compare to the others i m quite lucky liao le.. omg.. whats more.. it is a 5 days week instead of a 5.5 days week, working hours is from 8.30am to 6pm.. haha.. although it is kind of long but at yishun ma, quite near my house le.. haha.. tats not all man.. i start work at 26 of feb instead of 21 of feb..

wahaha... suddenly wanna eat MACDONALDS.. haha.. "I'M LOVIN IT"...

of coz i m not working to stop work at Sakae Sushi.. Gotta work both.. more money ma.. haha..

Suddenly feel tat i m the luckiest man in the world.. wahaha..


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]