Friday, March 09, 2007

1st entry for my attachment




wa.. it has been 2 weeks for my attachment le.. the first week was like still ok la.. being attach to the Customer Service Centre.. first day did some tough things le.. 200+ entry for me to check on the company program, se whether the price and data inside anot.. wa.. but nvm la.. finish after 3 hrs.. then they give me more difficult wan.. omg.. go do over 800+ entry to create credit note for each different customer and product.. omg.. all my friends were like "so lucky"... my department i m the only male la.. omg.. haha.. sian man. no 1 to talk to.. then AGM keep on giving me more n more things to do.. AGM:'Joanne (sectary), ya the boy (me) come back le.. u pass it to him do la, he do faster..' haha.. dun noe is praising me or wat.. then yesterday also.. AGM:'Ice (my manager), help me do bla bla bla".. Ice:' i no time le, got alot of report to rush'.. AGM:' oh, nvm la.. ask the xiao di (me again) to help lo'.. haha.. ji tao.. haha.. but nvm la.. all the ppl there quite nice.. the AGM la, my manage la.. so very good la.. like to joke also.. thank god.. haha.

now still trying to get use to attachment life la.. work monday to friday, 8.30am to 6pm.. which is very tired.. omg.. moslty every work le is go home rest = no life.. then sat and sunday work or rest..












































my attachment place.. my friend refer it as PRISON..















































the customer service area.. in this department there are abt 9 staff.. haha.. including me n another friend it would be 11.. omg.. btw, i dun have a desk or a specific place.. so ke lian right..



















haha.. over there ppl dun use punch card wan ok.. haha.. use plam scanner.. so cool right.. haha..

today juz get my pay for FEB, which work only 3 days... haha... so i received only $90.. haha.. not bad la.. haha.. ok le.. write until now.. tml is FRIDAY.. haha.. finally second week le.. haha..


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]