Monday, February 25, 2008

Ever-Changing

Something happen recently which gives me and all the other heeren part-timers a big blow..

I hate to say it or even think about it, but i know it will happen anyway.. Soon.. 2 more days to the last day to Sakae Heeren..

The feeling is kinda weird.. dun noe how to say it.. will miss every1 in heeren..

hai.. dun even have the mood to do anything.. first is becoz sakae heeren is closing.. Second, is work.. the work is really driving me crazy.. the used to be cheerfull ronnie you will seldom see now.. it is so stressful, too much that you can't have a single second to think about any other things but work.. yesterday start work at 8.30am, should end work at 6pm, but OT until 9pm.. omg..

i noe it is stupid of me to stay right.. i will wanna leave also.. but it will get me to nowhere also.. stay is not a choice, leave is also not a choice.. see my others friend so carefree make me think about the life i wanna have also..

Of coz, the current life isn't i wan it.. its is really time for me to find the life i wan it to be.. simple life.. Used to crack some jokes during work.. now?? i m lazy to say a single word also..

so many many many complains to say about work, i noe some of you noe it le.. i dun wan to talk about it also..

during this difficult time, sakae heeren is closing down.. omg.. i always regards sakae heeren is my second home, my second family.. hate to see every1 leaves.. for the 3 years.. life changes again.. i noe most of the things in life are not forever, but i nv think that it will end this way..

dun noe when we will get to meet up so often again.. hope every1 will be doing fine..

got the urged to tender every now and then.. the feeling SUCKS.. u all read abt this will sian right..

Ronnie, wat should you do.. "i also dun noe"

ok, everything is fine.. try to struggle through still.. hope that i will fine the way i wan it soon..


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]