Wednesday, February 27, 2008

i made up my mind

just blogged yesterday..

and that very day, i tender.. it was a tough decision i muz say.. for the past few days i had been thinking.. thinking.. thinking..

i hate to leave, since the day i knew heeren is closing down.. my mood was like.. hai..

i noe my resignation will affect the company, the department and also mostly to my other colleages, especailly jenny n vichelle..

really wanna stay and fight together along with them.. however, many things came into my mind which result me to tender..

feel very bad right now.. i now i should face the things rather then running away.. of coz, it is not my style of doing things also..really let larry and jenny down.. i noe i should stay and repay larry by helping him out.. and also at the same time share the trouble and go through it with jenny n the rest..

darren (my manager) and wendy tried to ask me to stay.. i noe in this situation all of us are in now, we couldn't afford to lose a single person. not even taking a day leave or MC.. wendy and darren really tried to talk me over.. like i say, i wished that i could stay also.. but the situation and environment doesn't allow me to do so.. n still, i had made up my mind to resign..

over here i would like to thank:
wendy
darren
larry
chin
san mao, jia ying
ivy
yun yun
jac
vichelle
jenny

i really really learned and experience a lot from you guys which i couldn't get it some anywhere else.. i picked up skills and experience from every1 of you in Sei Woo.. i seen a lot, tried a lot and also experience a lot.. u all gave me this chance to learn and groom myself..

i noe jenny and the other colleagues will be very sad now, although i cant really see how she feel but i noe that my resignation will affect her a lot.. i hate to leave, i hate to say goodbye and also i hate to change another environment (as closing of heeren had already affected me a lot)..

i will have lesser chance to see u guys, both in Sei Woo and Sakae Heeren.. jus in half a months time, this changes my life a lot..

tml is be heeren last day.. next tuesday will be my last day at Sei Woo..

hope every1 will be still fine..


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]