Monday, March 03, 2008

"i dun LIKE ur Attitude!!"

this is wat he said to me today.. got many things to blog actually, but this matter really makes me fled up man.. today was quite a good day, until this happen..

i tender (resign), last wednesday.. many of them came over and talk to me, trying to ask me to stay.. i didn't want it, and of coz i rejected all of them becoz i got my difficulties, reason and plans too.. below is wat exactly happen today..

wendy (GM secretary, called over the phone): Ronnie ah, come over. Larry (GM) call you.
Ronnie: oh, ok.. (knowing somethings wrong or weird is gotta happen..
(as i walk over, wendy's expression wasn't quite normal)

once i reach in front of Mr larry, his first sentence was
Mr Larry: i dun like ur attitude, i am very disappointed.. (fierce and serious)

Ronnie: ??? (wth)

Mr larry: if the first day i noe you are like this (just leaving without prior notice like 1month or 2 weeks), i wouldn't in the first place put you in the contract as 1week.. who else in the whole will put a full-time staff in the contract for 1 week notice when he/she leaves.. i really dun like your attitude.. and also very disappointed..

Ronnie: ??? (keeping quiet and looking down thinking "wat can i say man, you asked my over and scold me)

Mr Larry: you asked me to write a testimonial for you, now i can tell you is.. NO WAY, i will not write the testimonial for you.. u are just leaving like this and wanted me to write a testimonial, sorry, i wouldn't..

Ronnie: ... (still keeping quiet, i have nothing to say)

My Larry: I dun noe about this.. (at the same time signing off my resignation letter, somethings he said i had forgotten). Wendy ar, call stephanie (1 of my colleague) over.. i dun need you anymore, you can leave now.. (with hand asking me to go)

Ronnie: ...

this is wat really happened today, there maybe somethings i had forgotten, but the first and last sentence really puts me to no words to say.. "i dun like ur attitude" "i dun need you anymore, you can leave now"..

the once i respected Mr larry saying this to me.. my mind was BLANK.. omg.. where in the h*** did i do anything wrong man.. i noe he muz be angry and frustrated that i resign at this critical times and only given him 1 week notice and also didnt let him have the time to train up another person before i go.. at the same time, didnt stay to help him out with the effort so some colleagues asking me to stay..

the thing i can say is, i m only i contract staff, ending in april.. then somemore i hold such a big responsibility in the department.. i shouldn't be carrying such big stress and responsibility.. and i have been like this for 2 months without saying anything or demanding anything, i just work it out myself.. kicking me off just like this.. tml will be my last day at SW.. the things i stay after my attachment at SW is also partly becoz of Mr larry, repaying him as he once helped me to get into SW for attachment.. in the end, i felt that everything tat i had done wasn't appreciated..

if you guys noe what a person i m really like, you will noe tat this kind of things i can't tolerate.. i was be like &$%@&#@%@#*&^%$&^#.. with the amount of respect i given a person, i would wan the respect back, at least the little amout of respect back.. but of coz, i didnt say those unpleasant thins out.. i still respect him, walking back to me desk quietly.. inside me was 100 times BU GAN YAN... i felt angry, disappointed and frustrated too man..

couldn't even imagine that this is how i would end in SW..

tat is Y, R stands for Ronnie and also stands for RESPECT!!


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]